Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sweet Sayings

Yesterday morning, Nathan greeted me with, "Good Mornin', Mommy!"  He was so expressive.  The he followed it up with, "Let's play, Mommy!"  Then, he rolled over and said, "I like that picture now."  The same canvas print that he a few weeks back had commented that he didn't like because it had too many flowers.  I asked him why he liked it now, but he never answered.  It was such a wonderful start to my day :)

Then, last night when it was time to pray, Nathan went first.  He said, "Thank you for Tim Tebow."  Awwww!  So precious!  We're all thankful for him and his heart and it's so neat that Nathan thanked God for him and didn't even realize what he was doing.  Then he continued to thank God for the my sun, my ps-ghetti, my sky, etc.  I love to hear him pray. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment